When you are considering any procedure such as permanent hair restoration, many factors will impact your decision, including price. We encourage patients to carefully research their options to ensure their investment in hair loss treatment yields an optimal, natural-looking result in the safest possible setting.
Questions to Consider
Here are some questions to ask as you consider who you will trust to perform your hair restoration treatment:
- What are the surgeon’s credentials?
- Look for a surgeon with reputable training who is board certified and has a team of experienced technicians specializing in hair restoration.
- Will I meet the surgeon during my consultation?
- You should have an opportunity to meet face-to-face with your surgeon, describe your goals, and partner with the doctor to develop a treatment plan personalized just for you.
- What does a typical result look like for your actual patients?
- An experienced team should be able to share Before & After photos of actual patients so you can see their work.
- Will the surgeon be on-site to supervise my treatment?
- Ask to see the actual treatment room, and discuss your options for managing your comfort and care before, during and after your procedure.
Finally, ask yourself if you feel comfortable with this doctor and his team and have confidence in the quality of the care you’ll receive.
Our Consultation Process
At the Clevens Hair Institute, every patient is unique, and we partner with you to understand your goals and develop a treatment plan with you to achieve the best possible result. Our consultation process begins from the moment you call us. You’ll speak with your own dedicated Patient Care Coordinator who will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have. Next, you’ll visit one of our convenient office locations for a complimentary consultation that lasts 60-90 minutes. You’ll meet with your Patient Care Coordinator as well as our award-winning surgeon and hair restoration expert Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS. During your meeting with Dr. Clevens, you will get all your questions answered and explore your options for hair restoration treatment. Our surgeon will determine if you are a candidate and discuss how to prepare for your treatment and recovery. Then, you’ll receive a custom quote and review finance options before scheduling your procedure. Rather than offer you an estimate over the phone, we believe every patient is unique and deserves a personalized quote on the treatment plan designed to achieve your goals.
Financing Your Hair Restoration Procedure
Achieving your dream of getting your hair back is easier than you might think. Many of our patients choose to finance a portion or all of their hair loss treatment. We offer several flexible payment plans to meet your needs, so you can focus on your treatment instead of the cost. Ask about our 0% interest plans and low monthly payments!
For more information or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call us now at (321) 727-3223.